Danh Gia ( Cambodia) Co.,Ltd., registered on 29th August,2016 at MOC with registration number 00018775 and an exclusively licensed Lacoste products retailer in Cambodia from famous branded Lacoste Sport Wears to Leather goods , has grown rapidly since its opening and because of its growth, now we are seeking the candidates for the post of Store Manager(1 Post) to join our team.
Role: Managing the activities of the stores network and support shift team leader to implement Lacoste’s stores standard, marketing programs, visual merchandising and general store operation in the stores aim to meet the sales target.
- Co-ordinate with Human Resources Department in recruiting Brand Ambassadors and conducting the training for Brand Ambassadors.
- Arranging rotation shift ,Shift Team Leader, transfer Brand Ambassadors among stores to ensure that the operation goes smoothly.
- Handling the issues happening within stores as product lost, fraudulence,.etc.
- Evaluate monthly KPI of Shift Team Leader, Brand Ambassadors and responsible for Ambassadors’ competences.
- Visit stores Lacoste Vattanac Store twice a week at least and make sure all activities run smoothly and align with operation standard.
- Accountable for BA’s image such as uniform, behavior and service attitude
- Co-ordinate with HR Department in organizing the training sections and supervise the process implementation, guideline as well as information of collections of the brand.
- Implement Disciplinary Action Policy as well as HR Policy to the low performing BA or the undisciplined BAs by discussing with Management or HR Department.
2. Inventory Management:
- Keep track and analyze inventory based on data from Shift Team Leader to dispatch and supplement products among stores timely.
- Receive the inventory report from accounting and warehouse team and analyzing and planning to place orders aim to minimize stock.
- Submit the daily sales report; the daily & weekly stock report; and the customer list to the management and accounting department regularly.
- Work with the audit team to ensure that the quantity is correct and the products are in the proper condition.
- Check the products of the stores and inventory in the warehouse to ensure the products kept in good condition.
3. Store management:
- Work with Store Manager in co- coordinating with Visual Merchandize Executive in charge to display the seasonal collections to align with standard and concept of the brand.
- Co-ordinate with maintenance officer to set the maintenance plan for all facilities in the stores to ensure all the facilities is always in good condition.
- Supervising the maintenance of point of sales material (POSM) in stores to ensure they are clean and used with the right purpose.
- Work closely with IT to ensure that POS goes smoothly
4. Customer Service:
- Follow and monitor process of issuing VIP card and card application in stores.
- Support Store Supervisor to handle the customer complains to ensure all customers’ complains will be solved with 100% client satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate with the management team to instruct and supervise all the customer care program as Member Day, VIP Day or combination programs with partners …
- Receiving the revenue report from Store Supervisors, analyze and work closely with Store Supervisor to suggest the solutions to increase the revenue.
- Receive and supervise the commission reports of all stores.
- Analyze the stock level and suggest solutions for slow moving products.
Others task assignment which require by Store Manager, business demand and management team.
- University graduate
- At least 2 years of experiences in the same position.
- Fluent English
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office
- Effective communication, good negotiation and effective problem solving skills.
- Good analytic skill and logical thinking.
- Dynamic, honest, teamwork and high commitment
- Willing to travel and able to work under high pressure environment