Danh Gia ( Cambodia) Co.,Ltd., registered on 29th August,2016 at MOC with registration number 00018775 and an exclusively licensed Lacoste products retailer in Cambodia from famous branded Lacoste Sport Wears to Leather goods , has grown rapidly since its opening and because of its growth, now we are seeking the candidates for the post of Senior Tax and Accounting Executive (1 Post) to join our team.
Role : Responsibility for ensuring all the payment and revenues are recorded into the accounting system in line with the guidelines of the accounting standard and handling some parts of administrative tasks.
• Prepare and interpret the financial statements and reporting to Managing Director with the Accounting Standard or International Accounting standard
• Preparation of cash flows and cash requirement forecasting
• Daily control on payment process
• Perform monthly reconciliation of bank and cash
• Good in Analytical cost of goods sold
• Inventory Analysis and accurate stock management
• Tax Declaration in compliance with Cambodian Tax Law and Tax Practice
• Financial Analysis
• Ensure accurate, complete and timely month-end and year-end close
• Supervising an accounting assistant
• Other task assigned by Managing Director
Others related tasks assigned by supervisor
• BA degree with major in Finance & Accounting
• At least 2 year of experiences in Accounting field
• Fluent English
• Proficiency in MS office
• Effective communication, good negotiation and effective problem solving skills.
• Good analytic skill and logical thinking.
• Honest, teamwork and high commitment
• Willing to travel and able to work under high pressure environment