Danh Gia ( Cambodia) Co.,Ltd., registered on 29th August,2016 at MOC with registration number 00018775 and an exclusively licensed Lacoste products retailer in Cambodia from famous branded Lacoste Sport Wears to Leather goods , has grown rapidly since its opening and because of its growth, now we are seeking the candidates for the post of Virtual Merchandising & Marketing Executive (1 Post) to join our team.
Role: The Virtual Merchandising & Marketing Executive shall execute and implement marketing campaigns of Lacoste Brand for Cambodia market and be involved in all aspects of marketing.
- Creating, developing and implementing marketing plan in accordance with Lacoste guideline.
- Managing marketing budgets and evaluation on resulting financial return and working closely with global Lacoste team to ensure the promotion of Lacoste products is fully utilized and communicated to Lacoste stores.
- Collecting and analyzing market data
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
- Evaluating marketing campaigns and ROI.
- Being responsible for the maintaining all other communication methods
- Coordinating with vendors and functional departments to deploy marketing programs
- Preparing customer database for promotion campaigns.
- Arranging logistics for marketing events
- Arranging meeting and record meeting minutes for team meeting
- Recording feedback and make reports after marketing events
2. Visual merchandising
- Responsible for visual merchandize in the stores in alignment with the brand guideline
- Set the display plan, translate the instructions of the brand and file the documents orderly
- Conduct visual merchandize training for Store Manager/Shift Leader and Brand Ambassadors
- Check and supervise to ensure the image of the stores in alignment with brand standard
- Manage and allocate point of sales material (POSM) to stores to ensure the consistencies of the brand image
Others task assigned by Managing Director
- BA degree / Master Degree
- At least 2 years of experiences in the same position.
- Fluent English
- Be able to design with Photoshop...etc.
- Effective communication, good negotiation and effective problem solving skills.
- Good analytic skill and logical thinking.
- Dynamic, honest, teamwork and high commitment
- Willing to travel and able to work under high pressure environment
-Women are encouraged to apply