▪ preparing accounts and tax returns
▪ administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
▪ auditing financial information
▪ compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial
▪ analysing accounts and business plans
▪ providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
▪ financial forecasting and risk analysis
▪ dealing with insolvency cases
▪ negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
▪ meeting and interviewing clients
▪ managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
▪ Male / Femal age 25-35 years.
▪ Have experience or background in this field.
▪ Able to travel upcountry.
▪ Required Languages Khmer, English.
▪ Flexible and Willing to work at odd hours, on weekends and holidays.
▪ Honest, professional ethics, always be awared of the financial movements of the company.
Financial analysis of the company decisively.
▪ Diligence to be responsible for the task to complete the schedule.
▪ Be thorough in giving or receiving financial documents. Should be charged with financial
evidence and check every time. All account documents are kept in a safe place and filing
probably by the time of law.
▪ When found fraud or you have any questions, must report to Board.
▪ Open up new information technology and new things all the time. To exchange ideas and
understand how others work. Include the law of accounting and taxes are always involved.