|Year of Exp.||5||Function||Administration|
|Published Date||2015-12-07||Closing Date||2016/01/04|
- Job Description
- Manage and control all departments in Rice Mill
- Work with General Manager and Sale Team to arrange milling Schedule
- Keep monitoring production status closely and resolving problems affecting production efficiency
- Responsible plan production by daily plan, weekly plan and Monthly plan
- Planning and implementing measures to improve production processes with optimal use of resources, equipment and manpower etc.
- Ensure factory compliance is verified and adhered to all resources.
- Decision making with good analytical thinking and take the essential action to effectively implement.
- Liaising with internal departments and external parties to ensure smooth operation of the factory.
- Keep good condition of company assets through schedule maintenance activities.
- Support staff and operator to accomplish their activities including company target
- Effectively implement Quality and Factory assessment.
- Accomplish safety and environmental tasks to comply with operational policy.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and/or their designate from time to time.
- Job Requirements
- At least bachelor degree in business administration or related fields
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in Rice Mill, 3 years’ experience with manager level.
- High knowledge HACCP, GMP, SOP, and ISO22000
- Experienced in leading manufacturing projects especially production efficiency, manpower planning and factory compliance
- Efficiency command of written and spoken English
- Understanding about logistic and export law strong leadership skills and be a committed leader with good planning and problem solving skills
- Well organized, excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Mr.Thang Haksreng|
|Phone||: (+855) 92 190 954 / (+855) 98 489 777|
|Address||: 2nd, Floors, SI Building, St. Preash Sihanok, Khan Duan Penh, Phnom Penh Cambodia.|