• Make sure Try Palace standards and procedures and those resulting from HOTEL’s Sales & Marketing policy are correctly applied, ie. 24 hour response to Regional Sales Offices’ and clients.
• Make any suggestion likely to better adapt services to local market expectations.
• Ensure application of procedures and regulations concerning FO and F&B.
• Participate in Weekly Sales & Marketing; represent and replace HV when he/she cannot report.
• Make any proposal likely to improve Sales & Marketing Strategy
• Make any suggestion likely to improve the quality of product/ service in FO and F&B
MARKETING & SALES
• Participate in developing packages.
• Handling of all RSO/client/Division inquiries and responding within 24 hours (except public holidays)
• Conducting site inspections for clients and FAM Groups.
• Sales calls to Account / Geographic base (ie. Per week or 25-30 on sales trips) namely Wholesale/Tour Operators, Inbound Operators. European Market.
• Customer Focus
Is fully committed to providing a professional level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Self Development
Eager to participate in and actively seek out learning opportunities to ensure technical competence and on-going self-development.
• Action Oriented
Has hands on approach and makes the most appropriate decisions using all available information and resources within the given timeframes.
Demonstrated commitment to company code of ethics and values.
• Organisation Knowledge
Has a comprehensive understanding of organisational structure and functionality.
• Priority Setting/Planning
Ability to plan and prioritise own work in order to achieve deadlines.
• Analytical Thinking
Demonstrates effective problem solving skills in analysis of issues and trends; in order to develop and apply appropriate strategies.
• Business Acumen
Has the ability to recognise and act on potential business opportunities.
Has the ability to inspire and motivate team members to achieve company goals and objectives.
• Managing Staff
Ability to establish clear directions and develop staff to achieve company goals and objectives.
• Interpersonal Skills
Possesses a high level of people skills and communicates efficiently and professionally at all levels.
Proven ability to negotiate at all levels both internally and externally to the organisation to achieve the desired outcome.