To organize and execute management policies in order to achieve the expected standard of repairs and maintenance and to provide a top class services to tenants within budgetary constraints.
* Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and operated to the highest standards and comply with all statutory requirements.
* Assist in the implementing the overall polices, standards and procedures for all building operations.
* Control and monitor cost and expenditure for repair and maintenance whilst ensuring 100% reliability of the M&E systems.
* I identify needs and suggestions in preparing budgets and expenditure projections and major system improvements.
* Carry out the duties and responsibilities as the fire safety manager of the building
* Co-ordinate with all the contractors for major repair and maintenance of all equipment in order to minimise inconvenience caused to building occupants and tenants.
* Monitor tenant fit-out works and reinstatement works and ensure the work complies with both the landlord and statutory requirements.
* Attend and report emergency breakdowns and incidents both during and after normal working hours, to minimise damage and inconvenience to building occupants as a result of such incident.
* Identify and implement energy saving and environmental initiatives in line with KHL`s polices.
* Motivate and maintain high morale amongst subordinates and contractors in order to achieve high levels of productivity and efficiency
* Review yearly maintenance contracts to ensure equipment is maintained at optimum condition.
* Ensure yearly budgets are complete in accordance to HKL`s procedures’
* Deputise for Property Manager as and when required
* Degree qualified in mechanical & electrical.
* At least 5 years’ work experience in the standard building.
* Good at solving problems and flexible.
* Good in time management.
* Ability to work under pressure and independent.
* Good command in English.
* Computer skill Ms. Word & Excel