* Responsible for the property management of the Exchange Square Development in Phnom Penh-maintain the buildings to international grade A standard, meet demands of the CMC, the stakeholders and the tenants.
* Ensure that the development is professionally and efficiently managed (utilizing in house teams or outsourced service providers as appropriate) within budgetary parameters whilst complying with the established Hokongkong Land procedures and standards and Government directives/requlations.
* Assist the CMC in the preparation of 5 and 10 year projections and the annual budgets for expenditure required for the management of the Development to international grade A standards.
* Promote and develop professional landlord and tenant relationships taking into account factors, such as competitive management charges, levels of service, environmental considerations and customer satisfaction benchmarked against key competitors and employee opinion surveys.
* Establish and maintain alignment of procedures and standards with HK/Singapore.
* Work with Projects Department to review designs of proposed improvements/extensions to the Development ensuring that property management requirements are being catered for within the Development.
* Motivate and maintain staff morale amongst subordinates in order to maintain high levels of service, productivity and efficiency.
* Deputise for the property manager as and when required.
* Carry out and assume any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the Property Manager.
* University degree, in related field.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in the operations management in the standard building.
* Demonstrate understanding of operations management such as strategic planning, budgeting, process improvement, and customer focus and employee development.
* Good command in both written and spoken English
* Highly motivated and resourceful leader
* Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Computer proficiency in Ms. Office, internet & email
* High level of customer service orientation