* Facilitating all related purchasing needs and effective procurement process of Central Mansions.
* Review purchase requests (PR) for completeness and approvals.
* Examine purchasing requirements, actual needs and appropriate authorization; assess supply alternatives, and monitor against budgets and maximize cost saving.
* Liaise with the company’s external suppliers with particular emphasis on the purchase of service, equipment, materials and components.
* Meet with vendor representatives as appropriate.
* Arrange logistic sourcing including tendering, quotation and negotiations.
* Prepare quotation summary analyses (QSF), analyze quotations and make recommendation.
* Prepare purchase order (PO) for approval.
* Ensure goods and services are bought at the most competitive price, good quality and delivered on time with good purchase term and best trade terms.
* Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule.
* Communicate with staff concerning delivery progress.
* Make sure all goods/services are received in good order.
* Prepare and maintain procurement status report.
* Assist for arrangement and review of purchasing contracts and ensure specification, terms and condition are fair and/or in the best interest of the companies.
* Prepare, assess and report monitoring and control checklist and timeframe of purchasing contracts, renewal, termination and obligations.
* Document and maintain a database of suppliers, product catalogs and standard contracts.
* Receiving and check supplier’s invoice vs. PO, delivery note and other support documents.
* Following up the invoice and payment status and give feedback to supplier
* Assist for review update of Approved Vendor List and Preferred supplier List.
* Strictly comply with procurement policies and procedure.
Other assignments by Procurement Executive.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent.
* At least 3 years’ experience in Logistics and Procurements.
* Experience in property management and hospitality industry is an advantage
* High ethical and strong integrity.
* Self-motivated, proactive and dynamic.
* Strong negotiation skill.
* Strong analytical, liaisons and communication skills.