• Developing and implementing financial plans.
• Developing financial management mechanisms.
• Developing and managing budgets
• Managing Westec financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
• Preparing monthly and annual reports.
• Advising business executives.
• Resolving accounting problems.
• Reconciling balances.
• Reporting to senior managers.
• Attending meetings and representing Westec as required.
• Supervising staff.
• Providing and interpreting financial information.
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
• Other duties as required by Westec senior managers
Education and Experience
Advanced Finance or business degree or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA)
Experience of budget preparation
Experience of developing financial management systems
Experience of man management and all aspects of managing a financial department.
Knowledge of software accounting systems
Good analytical ability
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Organization and planning
Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Formal presentation skills