- Meet visitors
- Direct visitors to the appropriate officer.
- Answer and redirect all telephone
- Take telephone, fax and e-mail message as required.
- Receive and send fax or e-mail communications as requested
- Maintain orderly filing system of incoming and outgoing communications.
- Make copies, collate, and distribute documents as requested.
- Prepare, receive, and send mail and keep correspondence records.
- Inform the Admin/HR Manager of any problems or issues affecting the company
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
1. Education: High School Certificate or above
2. Computer Skill: Can use Ms. Word, excel, internet, e-mail.
3. Language Skill: Can communicate in English.
4. Personal Quality
- Hard working and honesty
- Good at interpersonal and intra personal skill
- Good communication