1. Visit & search new outlets to evaluate need or to promote products and service sales.
2. Follow up existing and new customers to buy & to get our products and services.
3. Answer customer’s question about products, prices, availability, and credit terms.
4. Get customer’s feedback & complaints to Sale Team Leader or Sale Supervisor.
5. Get purchase order.
6. Collect market information, competitor activities reports.
7. Provide after-sales service.
8. Keep & build good communication and relationship with customers.
9. Keep and maintain customer records, using automated systems.
10. Negotiate prices or terms of sale and service agreement.
11. Prepare daily sales activities report
12. Acting as a contact between a company and the existing and potential customers.
1. Education: High School Certificate or above
2. Experience: At least 1 or 2 years experiences in sale
3. Computer Skill: Can use Ms. Word, excel, internet, e-mail.
4. Language Skill: Can communicate in English.
5. Personal Quality
- Hard working and honesty
- Good communication
- Positive thinking