- Attend to showroom visitors.
- Arrange display products as requested by sale manager.
- Answer customer inquiries with regard to product specifications, pricing, and payment methods.
- Keep showroom clean & neat.
- Set up advertising display.
- Calculate price discounts & prepare invoices.
- Demonstrate product in accordance with procedures.
- Negotiate sales
- Other tasks by company.
1. Education: High school certificate or bachelor degree
2. Skill: Marketing
3. Experience: At least 1 or 2 years experiences in sale and marketing
4. Computer Skill: Can use Ms. Word, excel, internet, e-mail.
5. Language Skill: Can communicate in English.
6. Personal Quality
- Hard working and honesty
- Good communication
- Positive thinking