1. Directly supervise and coordinate activities of sale executive.
2. Listen and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
3. Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
4. Monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met.
5. Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
6. Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
7. Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics.
8. Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trend.
9. Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers.
1. Education: Bachelor degree
2. Skill: Business administration, Accounting, Marketing.
3. Experience: At least 1 or 2 years experiences in sale and marketing
4. Computer Skill: Can use Ms. Word, excel, power point, internet, e-mail.
5. Language Skill: Can communicate in English.
6. Personal Quality
- Hard working and honesty
- Good communication
- Positive thinking