- Lead architecture and interior design assignments that include conceptual and schematic design through project completion and report directly to the design head department.
- Develop design concepts and prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction.
- To handle client presentations and meetings, coordinate design concept with sub-con, consultant and vendors.
- To advise and help junior designers in implementation of the company design standards.
- To communicate design ideas and direction quickly to the team as per client’s design requirements.
- Proficient in design presentation skills and ability to manage client’s expectation.
- Possess strong conceptual and experiential design ideas.
- Possess strong understanding and excellent attention to detail.
- Good sense of time management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related studies.
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience as a Senior Designer.
- Proficient in English booth written and oral to liaise with client and associates.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast phase environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point, MS Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
Auto Cad, 3D Max, Sketch Up and V-ray is a must.