• Collect and organize production process information
• Review weekly trade and ensure optimum stock levels and meet the sales plan
• Review and planning product range, performance and identify opportunities to improve short and long term results
• Negotiate profitable product costs and contract terms including leverage inventories, return good allowances with vendors to achieve sales and margin goals
• Key contact for merchandise reporting and all aspects of merchandise process and system use
• Partner with procurement team to create seasonal strategies related to all KPI’s
• Correspond with head office and manufacturer for orders following up
• Prepare and maintain documentation and other admin tasks
• Oversee and supervise daily operations including coordination of work between internal and external personnel (such as proper inventory control, proper releasing of products/cargoes to other agents)
• Oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely arrangement products prior to dispatch
• Check availability of item in every confirmation order
• Prepare Purchase Requisition for ordering
• To maintain good working relationships within a team, relevant departments, key client contacts and decision-makers
• All paperwork is completed quickly and accurately
• All correspondences are timely and clear
• Perform other duties as required or assigned by the management
• Compliance with company safety rules within department
1. High school or Bachelor Degree in business management
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Merchandiser/Procurement and in manufacturing is preferred
3. Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in various stages of completion efficiently and effectively.
4. The ability to work with and respond to tough deadlines.
5. Eexcellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Ability to communicate at all levels - laborers / management.
7. Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and familiar with merchandise systems
8. Good communications skills and fluent in both written & spoken Chinese, preferable English is a priority.
9. Friendly manners, self-assured behavior, skilled and fluent in negotiations