• Funds Management
o Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
o Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
o Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
o Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
o Invest funds
o Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
o Manage the preparation of the company's budget
o Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
o Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
• Financial Analysis
o Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
o Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
o Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
o Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
o Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
o Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
o Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
o Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
o Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
• Additional Accountabilities:
o Oversee the extension of credit to customers
• University degree in accounting or banking and finance.
• ACCA holder or candidates under ACCA program is preferred.
• Understanding Cambodian Tax
• At least 3 years working experienced in banking.
• A strong team player with supervisory experience in managing the team.
• Very good communication skill in English and Khmer.
• Computer literate (Ms Office, Internet and email).
• Good sense of judgment and problem solving