• Monitor sales management to ensure that the monthly revenues and sales volume can hit the satisfied target set by the company:
o Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
o Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
o Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
o Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
o Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
o Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
o Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
o Maintains national sales staff jobs results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising jobs results.
o Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
o Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Establish the clear sales strategy and business plan to ensure that the company can get maximum profit:
o Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in your industry.
o Overseeing and managing a large team of Sales Managers, typically spanning a wide geographical area
o Identifying valuable emerging markets
o Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
o Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, tradeshows, and expositions
o Maximizing company profit
o Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace
o Forming sales strategies to keep your company competitive and innovative
• Master Degree or at least Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing, Management or other related
• At least 6 years experiences in sales/marketing/business/general management
• Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets; demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
• Critical analytical skill, advanced communication and problem solving skills, excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Candidate can speak Chinese or has Telecom working experience is prioritized.
• Honest, hardworking, flexible, and qualified.