|Year of Exp.||3||Function||Operations|
|Published Date||2016-09-06||Closing Date||2016/10/04|
- Job Description
Assist the Operations Manager in the day to day running of the catering unit, ensuring correct loading of products and dispatch of vehicles according to company and customers’ specifications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Transport Supervisor to meet
the daily Operations needs, e.g. allocate tasks, processing assignments and
arranging daily routines, etc.,..
- Ensure correct & safe operation of all equipment (vehicles, machinery and equipment).
- Ensure on time delivery performance of the operation.
- Supervise regular checks and offer guidance to team members.
- Active in making proposals for adjustments/ improvements to work methods procedures, appliances etc,
- Suggest improvements to operations efficiency
- Weekly work allocation planning, staff roster planning.
- Manage the information system in use within the department.
- Ensure full compliance with Gate Gourmet requirements for hygiene, health, labour law and security procedures and ordinances required by company and government.
- Keep close communication with team, other departments, customers and suppliers on all operations matters.
- Formulate and assist in the development and implementation of corrective measures in case of negative development in results/key figures of the unit.
- Daily analysis of operational key figures (such as productivity, short term absenteeism eg. Sick leave etc.,. overtime etc.). Regularly review procedures and work practices and recommend changes to Line Manager.
- Participate in the implementation of new systems and procedures striving to achieve best practice.
- Staff management
-To help recruit and motivate a team of employees, driving the team towards the objectives of the business. Support the HR team in recruiting, training, performance evaluation, promotions, and developing employees.
- Assure completeness and accuracy of inventory reporting.
- Ensure investigations and reports are done for all accidents/incidents involving personnel, vehicles and property. Ensure compliance with company and/or government regulations.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assigned by superiors.
- High School/ Diploma Graduate
- In-flight catering experience or experience in a high-volume food service environment
- 3-7 years supervisory experience working in a high volume, manufacturing, food production and restaurant or catering environment required.
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must have strong and effective leadership skills, and the ability to successfully manage the staff.
- Must have the ability to give negative and positive feedback to employees on a daily basis.
- Excellent time management skills required. Ability to handle multiple tasks without losing focus on priorities.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and leadership skills required.
- Must be innovative and have the ability to make changes to the operation as needed to further improve the work environment and unit performance.
- Basic computer skills required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products preferred
Language / Communication Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with multiple departments and customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Khmer a must.
If you think you are the right candidate, we would like to hear from you. Please forward your CV detailing work history, qualifications and motivation to Kelly Lim
(firstname.lastname@example.org). We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job Requirements
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Ms. Makara|
|Phone||: 017 617 917|
|Address||: Monkey business building , # 16, St. 370, S/k. Boeung Kang Kang I, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|