|Year of Exp.||4||Function||Customer Service|
|Age||18 up||Location||Phnom Penh,|
|Published Date||2016-09-10||Closing Date||2016/10/08|
- Job Description
· Ensures compliance with all customer and airline service requirements by maintaining performance on customers as specified in the contract.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining a good, professional working relationship with both internal and external customers, Provide account-specific information to Operations Manager and Chef for training to Unit personnel as required.
· Maintains prompt and effective communications with customers and operations staff to resolve issues.
· Monitors unit performance and takes a proactive position in ensuring that quality service standards, unit hygiene, HACCP, billing accuracy, and inventories are maintained at the highest level.
· Responsible for costing and pricing for all accounts at Phnom Penh and Siem Reap .
· Coordinate menu presentations ensuring timelines and GG standard menu presentation protocols are met and all information is provided to the respective departments.
· Acts as the single point of contact with the airline and should be available on call to respond to customer phone calls, and e-mails inquiries. Responds to customer requests.
· Works with Chefs to ensure proper menu specifications and directions are followed.
· Works with the Account Manager to ensure all inventories for equipment and items meet customer requirements and are reported on time and accurately each month.
· Responds to airline comments or complaints in a timely manner with a 48 hour period from the time the comment/complaint was received.
- Job Requirements
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Mss. Leakna|
|Phone||: 098 55 61 66 / 098 461 777|
|Address||: 2 Floor, SI Building, No 93, Preah Sihanuk Blvd (274), Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.|