|Year of Exp.||1||Function||Administration|
|Published Date||2016-09-19||Closing Date||2016/10/17|
- Job Description
• Job Purpose
o An Accountant and Admin Officer performs Finance and Administration / manage shop functions in close collaboration with Sale and Marketing department and staff in Rotiman to ensure consistent service delivery as well develop process.
• Core responsibilities
o Distribute accounts reports for on time and in line with Manager requirements
o Control and prepared voucher for other income.
o Follow up to collect those cash request from Marketing/Sale department.
o Responsible for petty cash
o Control assets list
o Checking attendance and staff annual leave.
o Conduct cash count, review working cash, Prepare Bank records and monitor cash flow
o Entries transaction code to QuickBooks System.
o Support the Marketing Manager/ Managing Director (payee) about expense.
o Coordinate for the emergency respond (package).
o Collect time sheet copy from all staff to Manager.
o Prepare Accounting Report then send to Manager.
o Prepare and pay utilities and house rental at all each shop.
o Assist to review staff attendant, annual leave and sick leave and other incentive.
o Help facilitate overtime for staff and apply staff policy.
o Other task will be assigned by Manager.
- Job Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Business , Accounting , Finance or related fields
• At least 1 or 2 years of experiences in finance / Accounting system
• Computer proficiency (MS Office, Quick Books)
• Good English both in writing and speaking;
• Initiative, Team leading and team player skills
• Hard working and honest
• Able to work under pressure and different environment
• Ethical and understanding the importance of compliance and high standards
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: De Aroma Imbiss (Rotiman)|
|Phone||: 16 429 045 / 016 701 388|
|Address||: No. 804BE, St 128, Sangkat Teok Laak 1, Khan Toulkok, Phnom Penh|