|Year of Exp.||10||Function||Management|
|Salary||1500$ - 1800$||Qualification||Associate Degree|
|Published Date||2017-07-27||Closing Date||2017/08/24|
- Job Description
• Acquire market intelligence, develop networks and undertake analysis to identify trends and future opportunities for Comin.
Manage sales Pipeline, create and maintain customer information database.
• Prepare market analysis, elaboration and implementation of business plan –identifying short and longer term targets and priorities to achieve profit growth- and actions plan.
• Promote a good and flawless reputation for the company on the market, permanently prospecting new customer and potential projects. Be the point of contract for incoming business development enquiries and qualifying prospect to determine fit with the company strategy and risk management policy.
• Participates in project risk review, bid preparation, bid presentation, clarification meetings and contract negotiation clients.
• Be the contract point of Comin with clients and its subsidiaries.
• Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s growth.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to develop new service, products and distribution channels.
• Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operation;
examining risks and potentials; estimating partner’s needs and goal.
• Identify opportunity for campaign, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and
• Keep confidentiality information of the company.
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goals and purpose to enhance the company’s performance.
- Job Requirements
• Degree – Ideally in a technical discipline with engineering qualification.
• At least 10 years’ relevant work experience, combining both technical and marketing/business development work.
• Technical experience ideally in Engineering sector and M&E.
• Business Development experience in state organization, B2B contact sales and industrial marketing strategy development.
• Strong Presentation Skill and credibility at senior client level. Good written English.
• Strong business acumen, conceptual/ strategic thinking.
• Able take initiative and self-manage while effectively responding to emerging issues.
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Mss. Leakna|
|Phone||: 098 55 61 66 / 098 461 777|
|Address||: 2nd Floor, SI Building, No 93, Sihanuk Street, Khan Daun Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia|