|Year of Exp.||1||Function||Quality Control|
|Published Date||2017-07-27||Closing Date||2017/08/24|
- Job Description
• To invite sub-contractors of various traders to submit quotations for the projects and evaluate the quotations accordingly to the necessary award of the Sub-Con.
• To evaluate and prepare tender submission, monthly progress claim & follow up payment for accounts.
• To be knowledgeable to prepare technical contract and able to read up tender specifications & drawing.
• To be knowledgeable in evaluate and recommend regularly sub-contractors interim and final claims.
• To monitor budget and keep track of direct costs on projects.
• Other assigned tasks from time to time.
• To measure and valuate the negotiation and agreement with the Consultant/Contractor/Sub-Contractor of all variations to the
• To perform other relevant tasks as required by QS Manager.
- Job Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying Engineering or related field.
• At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
• Good analytical & organizational skills.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with good moral character and professional integrity Hardworking.
• Ability to work independently.
• Educational back ground in mechanical or electrical or relevant field.
• Computer literacy Microsoft Office.
• Have good communication skills.
• With sense of responsibility and commitment.
• Flexible; Can be assigned in various project sites.
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Mss. Leakna|
|Phone||: 098 55 61 66 / 098 461 777|
|Address||: 2nd Floor, SI Building, No 93, Sihanuk Street, Khan Daun Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia|