|Year of Exp.||5||Function||Management|
|Published Date||2016-11-01||Closing Date||2016/11/29|
- Job Description
· Develop system monitoring to support systems/connection and applications;
· Develop and communicate strategic direction for Network Operation team, Organize brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders to maintain a prioritize list of ideas for continuous improvement;
· Establish actionable plans to continuously improve system availability, recoverability, and performance
· Assist in coordinate operations and engineering teams in order to identify errors and anomalies;
· Define Operation services to ensure that issue related to service disruptions for business critical IT services are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
· Define, report and analyze on a weekly basis key performance metrics for security operation, 24/7 NOC and Incident Management;
· Work with our technical support managers to seamlessly integrate new clients into our Hosting Services offerings
· Identify areas for automatic to minimize manual activities and leads efforts to identity, select and implement tools designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of activities.
· Ensure that up-to-date technical documentation exists for all services provided to our teams and take ownership for reporting
· Develop functional operations architecture that defines the operating model 24/7 Monitoring including resource, process and technology platform elements.
· Documentation and incident management tool record
· Deliver outstanding quality and service to meet SLA requirements.
· Develop, maintain and implement measures of system performance and identify areas of improvement for efficiency, stability and security.
· Supervise day to day operations and maintenance across the fleet from the (NOC).
- Job Requirements
· Develop, maintain and implement measures of system performance
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science
· 5+ years of in NOC environment including at least 4-5 years of experience supervising staff
· Excellent knowledge of Incident Manage Tools, policy, procedure and Configuration and Change management practices
· Good knowledge of monitoring technology (SNMP, Zabbix, Nagios, SolarWinds, PRTC, Cacti, OpenNMS, Snort, etc.)
· Good Working knowledge of software development, network, security concepts and Operating system (Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, UNIX)
· Good Working knowledge of cloud and virtualization monitoring (OpenStack, and Vmware)
· Experiences in Server and Operating System (Close and Open Source)
· Experiences of using monitoring tools and system integration approach
· Experiences of system and application development (open source)
· Experience in managing team.
· Proven experience with all aspects of incident management lifecycle (logging, categorization, resolution, monitor, escalation, closure, SOP / documentation update)
· Innovative Thinking, Initiating Action and Problem Solving and Decision Making
· Must have demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Mr. Sib Seyha|
|Phone||: 010888796 / 012793208|
|Address||: #113, St 271, S/K Boeung Salang, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|