|Year of Exp.||5||Function||Management|
|Published Date||2016-11-01||Closing Date||2016/11/29|
- Job Description
· Handle escalated technical issues within the department, providing the best solution for the customer.
· Performing quality assurance with recent customer contacts to make sure their issues are resolved 100% and received quality customer service.
· Perform managerial tasks for your department such as review of timecards to ensure completion and accuracy, time off/sick requests, employee evaluations, and leading department weekly meetings.
· Ensure all ticketing systems, domain renewals, system audits, etc. are being followed up on and kept current.
· Revise existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new technological requirements. • Track service visits, recoveries, and areas with consistent service issues to help determine areas with possible tower issues where a network upgrade would be beneficial to alleviate problems (oversaturation, Non-line of site solution, etc.
· Act as the liaison between Networking & Customer Care, escalating higher level problems to be addressed quickly.
· Training employees to keep them on the leading edge of the industry, providing them with the best tools to perform their daily responsibilities
· Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
· Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together
· Liaison with the internal functions including sales, product management, engineering, network operations, provisioning and other service functions
· Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
· Remain aware of new product developments in the area of network technology providing input and tactical direction to the business on customer service and support challenges
· Provide input into the company service strategy
- Job Requirements
· MBA or BBA in the Computer Science
· 5 years’ experience in managing the TS with ISP
· Keeping yourself in sync with the department to increase communication with your team while promoting customer satisfaction.
· Must multi-task and prioritize the responsibilities of the position, while being flexible to fix issues that arise.
· Able to develop effective relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales and product management
· Excellent Leadership & Customer Service skills, able to maintain a cooperative working relationship with a varied and diverse population.
· An advanced knowledge of networking solutions for small/home offices along with Ubiquiti and Mikrotik equipment.
· Technical understanding of Networking and Hosting technologies and solutions
· Experience of working with Cisco MPLS networks
· Experience leading and developing a support team in a managed service environment
· Must demonstrate the desire to learn, supported with a love for technology.
· Must be able to be very flexible with daily tasks, handling multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day
· Excited by the Internet and emerging technologies
· CCNA qualification an advantage
· Able to work on own initiative to develop the team
· Must have proven ability to work within a fast-paced, high-change environment.
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Mr. Sib Seyha|
|Phone||: 010888796 / 012793208|
|Address||: #113, St 271, S/K Boeung Salang, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|