|Year of Exp.||3||Function||Management|
|Published Date||2016-11-04||Closing Date||2016/12/02|
- Job Description
- Lead and manage the execution of all aspects of development projects from inception to completion stages in the areas of scheduling, quality control, cost estimation and other operational and administrative matters during the design, procurement and construction.
- Manage all project activities and requirements with consultants, authorities, contractors, government bodies and other stakeholder to ensure the completion of projects in a cost-effective manner and within the time frame and quality requirement
- Co-ordinate with other project directors, managers and partners to the development and adoption of best practices in design, construction, procurement, infrastructure standards, workplace standards and approach to project management.
- Develop and maintain a broad range of key performance criteria and control mechanisms to ensure compliance with all appropriate regulations at the same time to allow for internal and external benchmarking and performance measurement
- Assist in the development of master plans for projects to ensure maximum of land utilization.
- Job Requirements
- Degree holder or above in Architecture or related disciplines
- Registered Architect of recognized professional body
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification experience in property development
- Experience in handling large-scale residential and commercial projects
- Ability to lead the project from inception to completion
- Strong design and technical competence, as well as excellent planning and management skills
- Knowledge of relevant construction and real estate-related regulations and statutory requirements, and procedure of building, planning and land management
- Highly motivated with strong business acumen and possessing of excellent interpersonal, communication skills with strong emphasis on stakeholder management
- Good command of written and spoken English, conversant with other Asian language will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: AICA|
|Phone||: 017 617 917|
|Address||: Monkey business building , # 16E1, St. 370, S/k. Boeung Kang Kang I|