|Year of Exp.||2||Function||Management|
|Published Date||2017-01-19||Closing Date||2017/02/16|
- Job Description
- Monitor and examine all technical works and site management.
- Manage workers’ daily performance and solve the problem at Site.
- Revised/Detail/Shop drawing for all technical work.
- Responsible for monthly progress report and progress evaluation claim.
- Monitoring daily on the contractor/sub-contractor’s work.
- Ensure work quality of construction and in accordance with time lines of the project.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Architecture or related field.
- 2-3years’ experience in construction site management.
- Structural calculation note for building.
- Good proficiency in English.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good in problems-solving skill.
- Ability to cope with pressure and change.
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Ms. Makara|
|Phone||: 017 617 917|
|Address||: Monkey business building , # 16, St. 370, S/k. Boeung Kang Kang I, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|