|Year of Exp.||1||Function||Consultancy|
|Salary||< $200||Qualification||Associate Degree|
|Published Date||2017-01-25||Closing Date||2017/02/22|
- Job Description
• Responsible for whole recruitment procedure for office and projects to ensure all recruitment requisition will be met as plan;
• Administering all recruitment activities: job description, job posting, screening and short listing applicants; arranging interview; participating in interviewing and selection process for projects of ITL
• Develop and timely update talent pool, recruitment agencies to ensure all potential candidates could support timely for recruitment requisition.
• Build network by developing and maintaining long-term relationship with
• prestigious popular employment centers and local consultants.
• Keeping up to date with current employment legislation and ensuring that departmental managers are effectively briefed on any relevant changes Follow up the Newcomer preparation procedure
• Follow up the Newcomer preparation procedure
• Conduct orientation presentation for Newcomer
- Job Requirements
• Bachelor degree in human resources, business management, or any related field
• 03 years of experience in recruitment background with headhunting experience
• Have knowledge of Labor Law, and other HR functions is a plus
• Good English: Intermediate in speaking, writing and listening
• Computer: MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. Power Point, Email, Internet.
• Good focus ability
• Good communication
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Mr. Naren|
|Phone||: 093 63 48 82|
|Address||: No 99, Street Norodom corner Street Samdach Pan (St 214), Sangkat Beoung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh|