|Year of Exp.||3||Function||Management|
|Published Date||2017-03-27||Closing Date||2017/04/24|
- Job Description
- Plan, execute, control, verify, and improve the procurement process and procurement team.
- Manage all overseas and in-country purchasing and procurement, in order to support the company with the lowest costs possible, while maintaining quality that meets the needs of the user.
- Plan, execute, control, verify, and improve the process for seeking new suppliers.
- Seek for new vendors/ providers/ contractors.
- Review the terms and conditions of new vendors/ providers/ contractors.
- Consider the price/ terms of sourcing/ procuring of goods and services from vendors/ service providers for the company’s highest benefits
- Liaise with relevant entities to develop vendors/ and service providers.
- Plan, execute, control, verify, and improve the control and monitoring of the procurement process
- Plan, execute, control, verify, and improve the sourcing and procuring process and purchasing documents to comply with the requirements of the company.
- Introduce working methods, mentor operators, solve problems that arise from the job, and control and check procurement documents and processes to keep them in accordance with various policies.
- Search for prices of goods/ services for users in order for them to make decisions in purchasing.
- Track the order, so that delivery of goods/ services meet the deadline.
- Correctly control/ track/ operate in the exchange and compensation of goods that are not up to the standards of the operator in a timely manner.
- Plan, execute, control, verify, and improve operators in evaluating vendors/ service providers.
- Check supporting documentation for all orders.
- Summarize and report problems encountered while issuing orders and delivery delays monthly
- Coordinate, monitor, and evaluate (together with other operational units) the quality and suitability of the products after use.
- Job Requirements
• Male or Female, Aged 30-45 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
• Experience 3 Years or above in International Purchasing, Inventory Management, Commercial, Asset Management, Supplier Management, Trading or purchasing role and 4 years in the management level.
• Previous experience in Plantation and Manufacturing a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word a must
• Good command of both written and spoken in English and Thai language, and Khmer is a plus
• Able to work under high pressure.
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Suvannaphum Investment Co.,Ltd|
|Phone||: 010 889 789|
|Address||: #52, St. 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh|