|Year of Exp.||9||Function||Architecture|
|Published Date||2017-04-28||Closing Date||2017/05/26|
- Job Description
|- Progress activities report top management every two week.|
- Management Leading inspector team.
- Quality control, health safety matters site.
- Review task require request to/from other department/contractor (HMC) including drawings materials, specification, method statement schedule reference requirement make sure the job priority
deliver time the team get job done.
- Technical consulting, Coordination between Inspector team Contractor (HMC).
- Facilitated coordination Sale, HMC customer suggested revise drawing.
- Follow up Master Schedule project.
- Construction progress.
- Solving technical problems site.
- Facilitated the technical for customer complain.
- CCC, DPC Weekly meeting.
- Available to travel everytime
- Job Requirements
- At least university degree Master Civil Engineering other field
- 9 of experience various sectors supervisor, site engineer, tender documents, Project Schedule, construction management.
- Work experiences large international company management level.
- Good English Language, especially oral communication writing skill
**Knowledge and Skills
- Creative, self-motivated, hard with experience management technical controlling.
- Good communication with proven ability work different cultures.
- Strong computer literacy: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD 2D 3D, Mathcad, Land Development, Robot
Millennium, Microsoft Project, Integrated Building Design Software ETABS 2013, Computer
Repairing (Hardware Software).
- Good relationship.
- Leadership skill.
- Strongly technical skill.
- Flexible all works system
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Ms. Te Sethika|
|Phone||: 012 777 685 / 096 71 72 948|
|Address||: No.30, St. 368, Sangkat Boeung keng Kang3, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh|