|Year of Exp.||3||Function||Manufacturing|
|Published Date||2017-04-28||Closing Date||2017/05/26|
- Job Description
|- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software|
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Work under the supervision of engineers or architects
- Available to travel every time.
- Job Requirements
- Preferably Diploma Degree Building, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Civil
- Min 3 of experience Building Construction, with experience may considered senior positions.
- Able work independently well organized.
- Able communicate effectively both verbal graphically writing English Khmer.
- Possess in reading Architectural Interior construction drawings estimating building material costs.
- Able do both manual computer-aided measurements Architectural Interior construction drawings.
- A must excellent computer-aided skills: Auto CAD, Google Sketch Up, Ms.Word, Excel other software to
Quantity Surveyor advantageous.
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Ms. Te Sethika|
|Phone||: 012 777 685 / 096 71 72 948|
|Address||: No.30, St. 368, Sangkat Boeung keng Kang3, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh|