|Year of Exp.||3||Function||Banking/Insurance|
|Published Date||2017-07-27||Closing Date||2017/08/24|
- Job Description
|• Support the development of key strategies and policies |
• Work closely with Business Intelligence colleagues to ensure that strategies and plans that are produced are suitable
• Support the development of corporate and partnership planning and policy agendas
• To act as a key officer in coordinating and facilitating the development, implementation and review of corporate policy
• Communicate and participate in performance management systems in term of bank sector
• Ensure effective coordination of planning work by ensuring strong and effective working relationships with existing and potential partners.
• Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Job Requirements
|•3-5 years experiences in related field|
•Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance and Banking or related field
•To extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
•To experience in the preparation of financial schedules
•To experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
•To experience in presenting and preparing proposing to recommend new products/services to the bank.
•To experience of leading, coaching and developing staff.
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Mr. Lit Vai|
|Phone||: 016 900 870|
|Address||: #277, Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh (Next to Ministry of Interior)|