|Year of Exp.||6||Function||Project Management|
|Published Date||2017-08-03||Closing Date||2017/08/31|
- Job Description
- Provide technical supports for relevant Structural/MEP/ Civil and Foundation & projects.
- Oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety, checks and sort out any problems which could hold up as they arise.
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times, and liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners.
- Follow up with site engineers of company and of subcontractor to ensure that work is being carried out as per design drawings, specifications and meeting planned dates in schedule.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Interact with Project Manager for clarification in design.
- Daily reporting about progress, non -compliance, delay in work to the Project Manager
- Conducting regular job site inspections
- Supervising contracted staff
- Motivating the workforce
- Meeting subcontractors
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Problem solving
- report and submit to Project Manager
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, master is preferable
- At least 6 year experience in Site Engineering
- Strong on writing report in English
- Good understanding of current best practice in site engineering
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Be honest and be strong on management
- Good personality and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skilled, be able to handle guest and conversation and problems
- Good computer literacy (Internet and Email, Ms. Word, Excel, Auto Cade, etc.)
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Borey The Mekong Royal|
|Phone||: 077 999 251/093 800 506|
|Address||: National Road 6A, Phoum Ktor, Sangkat Prek Leap, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.|