|Year of Exp.||1||Function||Administration|
|Published Date||2017-08-03||Closing Date||2017/08/31|
- Job Description
procedures and guidelines to ensure HR is effectively and efficiently carried out.
Provide HR services within Company such as recruitment, hiring, payroll, employee record-keeping including contracts/agreements, compensation, and benefits for employees.
Educate staff members regarding policies, compensation and benefits as well as responding to general and specific inquiring on HR issues and others.
Coordinating applicant screening and interviewing activities with line managers and make the best possible hiring decision.
Prepare administrative letter, business meeting organizing/hospitality/Insurance.
Communicate company’s code of conduct, internal rules and regulations to employees on a regular
Supervise cooks, cleaners and drivers by instructing their own duties in order to reach the company goal.
Ensure the information and records of employees are collected and filed properly and confidentially.
Liaise with ministries and local authorities.
Other tasks assigned by management.
- Job Requirements
- Degree or MBA in Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in human resource management within the hospitality Industry
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under tight time constraint
- Good verbal and written English and Khmer communication skills
- Good management skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, integrity and willing to work as a team.
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Borey The Mekong Royal|
|Phone||: 077 999 251/093 800 506|
|Address||: National Road 6A, Phoum Ktor, Sangkat Prek Leap, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.|