|Year of Exp.||2||Function||Project Management|
|Salary||< $200||Qualification||Associate Degree|
|Published Date||2017-08-03||Closing Date||2017/08/31|
- Job Description
- Responsible for day to day on site work
- Follow up with site engineers of subcontractor to ensure that work is being carried out as per design drawings, specifications and meeting planned dates in schedule.
- Ensure that communication regarding any changes in plan have reached the engineer/sub-contractor’s representatives.
- Conducting regular job site inspections
- Assist site supervisor to control workers, engineers, and contractors
- Responsible for all decoration works or interior design
- Solve all the technical problem and contractors work
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- At least 2 year experience in Site Engineering
- Knowledge of house decoration or interior design
- Good command of English and Khmer
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Good personality and able to work under pressure
- Good computer literacy (Internet and Email, MS Word, Excel, Auto Cade, etc.)
- How To Apply
|Contact Person||: Borey The Mekong Royal|
|Phone||: 077 999 251/093 800 506|
|Address||: National Road 6A, Phoum Ktor, Sangkat Prek Leap, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.|