As our IT Support Administrator, you’ll support our amazing staff and be responsible for the maintenance of our internal systems and infrastructure. You will be the go to for all IT related incidents and work closely with our remote and local staff.
You’ll also be working on strategic projects both independently and in coordination with the IT System Administrator Manager.
Essential functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Computer Systems (System, network, Storage)
- Assist in implementation, maintenance, patching and upgrade of IT systems
- Design, develop and change programs/applications by changing configuration and/or using development tools
- Perform basic configuration, installation and upgrade of applications and related hardware.
- Create and generate reports according to management's requirements
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- Provide help, assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters worldwide
- Set up and configuring new laptops, desktops and other accessories
- Set up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Assign application access rights to users
- Involved in small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the Manager
- Documentation of applications, network servers, routers, switches, security, and any other infrastructure related equipment
HOW TO APPLY
Interesting candidate please submit your application or CV to the below email address: