A great digital experience requires good planning and the ability to preserve the creative and strategic outcome of the work. Cake provides a variety of digital solutions to help meet our clients’ objectives, and as the Social Media Manager, you develop content and strategies to maximize the use of social media to achieve the desired results through an acute understanding of the client’s needs while inspiring the team to deliver great and effective work.
Which means you have to…
- Collaborate with the team to articulate the clients needs into effective social media strategies which may include content development, creative direction, social media page management, post scheduling, community management, social listening, analytics and reporting.
- Support the experiential team in social media related briefings or presentations to clients when required.
- Direct the strategic and content driven aspects of the social media execution to achieve the desired results
- Maintain and share proficiency and knowledge in new social media concepts, trends, technology and content strategies to implement for projects.
- Continuously grow and learn in relevant social media knowledge and skills by participating in training and educational opportunities.