- Create, implement and execute the daily and annual preventive maintenance plan for the building
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, or electrical engineering plus active certification in an engineering professional organization.
- At least 10 years’ experience or extensive experience in the designated industry including but not limited to construction, plumbing, carpentry, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, HVAC, and mechanical systems.
- Must have experience leading teams of individuals from a variety of different backgrounds and disciplines.
- Knowledge of principles of engineering and engineering design experience.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time management skills with an obsessive attention to detail, service technicians, business managers, and clients, interfacing with each.
- Must possess technical acumen and the ability to troubleshoot on a variety of projects.