Develop sales plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Builds a winning team by recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, evaluating, motivating, and rewarding Parts Department employees.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of target customer sectors and key prospects/clients.
• Act as the 'subject matter expert' for the team and colleagues in other departments regarding key markets and customers, developing their knowledge and experience.
• Establishes a process to ensure accuracy between inventory actual and system
• Utilizes new systems or processes implemented by Ford or RMA Group
• Responsible for optimizing of Ford parts, by providing outstanding sales leadership.
• Being a key client interface with all existing customers and potential clients.
• A key focus will be sales growth, ensuring that strong sales processes are in place. Key focus on workshop sales and wholesale channel.
• Working with after-sales manager in advising and taking the lead in suggesting and executing innovative marketing and sales ideas.
• Be a crucial part of a motivated management team, you will be expected to analyze and compile sales competitor market information.
• Manages the day to day operations of the Parts Department to ensure the achievements of key targets.
• Maintains an efficient parts service to all customers.
• Ensure systems are used and kept up-to-date to monitor and record relevant data.
• Maintain stock levels, purchasing within agreed budgets. Forecast future inventory storage aligned with sales growth.
• Monitor stock overheads and stock values, reporting any which exceed the budget to After-sales Manager.
• Review current procedures and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Ensures the Parts Team follow procedures and record all transactions, liaising with other departments as required.
• Working closely with all clients (internal or external) to ensure all orders are managed efficiently and agreed deadlines are achieved.
• Ensure tight control of aged stock to minimize obsolescence.
• Strong warehouse controls, i.e., super session, FIFO, etc,
• Ensure financial targets (revenue, margins, etc.) are achieved.
• Take responsibility for the sales budgeting, ensuring ethical and group compliance and providing regular and timely sales reporting.
• Maintains agreed profit margins and return on investment by selling the maximum amount of parts.
• Manages budgetary spending targets, discussing significant variations with the After-sales Manager
• Report to After-sales Manager, based in Phnom Penh.
• Develop relationship within team members, hands-on approach, internal training.
• Coordinates with Service Department, Sales Department, Body Shop, General Manager, sales representative to ensure effectiveness of the Parts Department.
• Departs from traditional ways of doing things as appropriate to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, loyalty and sales
• Work with outsourced service centers, sub dealer and other coporate customer to understand about thire requirement to increase sales.
• Establishes a purchasing policy to ensures competitive bids to become
• To visit each ford branch at least one a week
• To do market visit regulary to understand about market need
• To visit Ford workshop in province, outsorce service center, subdealer and other coporate partner at least one every quarter
• Participates oversea meetings/training as per assign from management.
• 3 or 4 years of sales and marketing in an automotive Parts Department is preferable
Camsvjob is a free classifieds site in Cambodia. Publisher can post jobs to Seeker and Employer online. Post free classifieds for seaching and services related to jobs Staff Consultancy, Company Rigistation, Registration Barcode, Training, Company Stucture Consultant, etc. Find local classified advertisement jobs for used and new jobs at Good Quality And Consultancy.