1. Participating in various design projects from concept
2. Producing drafts, prototypes, and engaging design
3. Understand project requirements and concepts from the
4. Create brand design or marketing concept proposals
for clients and projects.
5. Use various techniques to create drafts, models, and
6. Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners,
7. Collaborate with team members to pitch concepts and
8. Use feedback from other designers to improve the
9. Maybe required to be on-site to support events and
other activities related to CAMBC.
1. 1-3 Years of Design Experience in Marketing/Branding/Experiential Design.
2. Fluent in both English & Khmer.
3. Design related certification or bachelor's degree certification.
4. Capable of using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign.
5. Needs a good understanding in branding and marketing conceptualization.
6. Needs to have a good understanding of printing, packaging and design/fabrication for outdoor/indoor advertising or events collateral.
1. Capable of using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign.
2. Capable of using Microsoft 365, Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook.
3. If can use Adobe After Effects/Premiere or 3D Max it would be a bonus.
4. Excellent understanding of typography, colour palettes and layout.
5. Has a good understanding of marketing strategy and branding.
6. Familiar with design for both online and offline mediums