1. Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
2. Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
3. Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways reaching those goals.
4. Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
5. Analyse potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
6. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
1. Holding Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Banking & Finance, Accounting or equivalent with minimum 1-year experience in Bank or MR is preferred.
2. Good skill in analysing and evaluating financial information with good knowledge in credit principle.
3. Sound knowledge of Banking Products and Services.
4. Good command of English both written and spoken; knowledge of Chinese is an advantage.
5. A good team player who is able to work independently.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills.